At The Compounding Pharmacy Australia, we offer a wide range of superior, quality and practitioner only, herbal and nutritional supplements. As pharmacists, we understand prescription medications and are aware they often have limitations in managing some conditions. With our qualifications in herbal medicine and nutrition, we are able to provide further effective complimentary herbal and nutritional supplements to improve your condition.
Ask us how to:
- Improve your cholesterol levels beyond taking statin medications
- Help reduce blood pressure and improve your cardiovascular heath
- Reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu
- Improve immunity and resistance to infection
- Improve hay-fever,allergy and sinusitis
- Significantly improve eczema and psoriasis beyond steroid creams
- Reduce reflux, indigestion and improve gut health
- Reduce stress and support adrenal function
- Help balance hormones and advise on managing menopause
- Enhance a quality and restful sleep
- Achieve guaranteed, significant weight loss
- Improve knowledge of a healthy diet and lifestyle
Compounded Products, HCG, Hormones, Veterinary, Mosman, Sydney, Australia
We compound and tailor make medicines for individuals that are specific to individuals needs. Some compounded products include Magnesium to relax muscles, anti-inflammatory for pain management, chromium/biotin to reduce food cravings, anti-aging cosmeceuticals, melatonin to improve sleep and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
Practitioner Only Supplements, Metagenics, Biomedica, Mediherb, BioCeuticals
Our range of quality supplements include Mediherb, Bioceuticals, Nutrition Care, Flordis, NFM Professional, MD Nutritionals, Ethical Nutrients, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Nutrimedicine, NOW, Oriental Botanicals, Healthy origins, Wagner, Vitamin Concepts, Thompsons and Greenridge. METAGENICS and BIOMEDICA supplements available upon consultation.
Specialist Store Products
With a herbalist, nutritionist and natural therapist practitioners on board, you are given the best advice and quality products to keep you in the best health.
Kim Rumble - Founder of The Compounding Pharmacy Australia