Collagen is a major component of the human body. About 30% of our total body protein is collagen. These important fibres are crucial for mobile joints, stable bones, healthy muscles, plump skin, glossy hair, strong nails, ligaments and tendons.
Collagen is also part of the structure of our connective tissue, which is most abundant in our spinal discs, blood vessels, eyes and intestinal wall. From the age of 30 we start to loose our ability to produce collagen and start to notice associated signs of ageing such as dull skin, joint pain, tighter muscles and general fatigue.
That’s why supporting healthy ageing with collagen is so important! Here at TCPA we only offer the cleanest collagen peptides which have been clinically demonstrated to have amazing benefits when consumed regularly.
These peptides are useful for supporting exercise they target muscle cells and shown to assist with:
- Increasing muscle strength
- Increasing lean body mass
- Utilising fat as energy in the muscles
- Decreasing fat percentage
Is a specific blend of peptides for supporting skin health, increasing moisture and delaying wrinkles. Studies have shown verisol effective for:
- Enhanced hydrated skin
- Increased firmness
- Increased smoothness
- Faster nail growth, less chipping, reduced cellulite (self reported)
Is supportive for sustained joint mobility. Studies have shown these peptides:
- Regenerate joint cartilage
- Stimulate new cell growth (chondrocytes)
- Reduces joint pain during and after exercise
Peptides are useful as a preventative for bone degradation. Studies on this peptide in post-menopausal women demonstrated:
- Stimulate cell signalling in bone tissue (osteoblast/clast)
- Enhanced synthesis of bone matrix
- Increased bone density in the neck and spine
These peptides are unflavoured and contain no excipients! Making them suitable for those with allergies and intolerances. The powder is can be consumed hot or cold into food / drinks.
Other minerals we recommend while taking collagen to reduce aging include:
You're probably wondering what collagen is for me? If you would like to know more about which collagen is for you, please contact one of our practitioners in Darlinghurst or Mosman.