WHAT IS ASTAXANTHIN?
- Astaxanthin belongs to the carotenoid family. This is the substance that gives salmon its colour, just like betacarotene gives carrots their orange colour!
- You would have to eat 340grams of wild caught sock-eyed salmon to get a 4mg dose of astaxanthin!
- Astaxanthin has many health benefits as it is the ultimate anti-oxidant.
- It is more than 60 times stronger than vitamin C!
- And hundreds of times more effective than vitamin E
- Beneficial for eye health as it can pass across the blood brain barrier where vitamin A cannot, therefore providing effective support for the eyes.
- Helps reduce inflammation in the body therefore may assist with chromic inflammatory conditions such as arthritis
- Could help improve cardiovascular health
- Overall anti-aging benefits
- Has shown to improve reflux symptoms in people that have H.pylori
- Improves athletic performance by enhancing endurance
Stop by The Compounding Pharmacy Australia to learn more about this great product!