Coenzyme Q10 and its active form Ubiquinol
Coenzyme Q10 is crucial for cellular energy production and is a potent antioxidant and free radical scaveneger. CoQ10 has been extensively studied for over 40 years and research indicates that CoQ10 supports normal heart function, protects the DNA from oxidative damage and maintains healthy energy levels.
As we age our bodies lose the ability to synthesize CoQ10, suggesting that CoQ10 has a close relationship with the anti-aging process and the prevention of many age related disease processes.
At The Compounding Pharmacy Australia we supply an active form of CoQ10 known as Ubiquinol that is superior in absorption, with the ability to remain bioavailable over a greater sustained period of time. As Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10, it is ready for immediate use by the body.
Ubiquinol is an essential supplement to maintain cellular energy production and protection against free radical damage that is beneficial for overall health and wellness. Health conditions such as stress, fatigue and aging, diminish the amount of Ubiquinol found in the body. Taking an Ubiquinol supplement helps to restore optimal levels that the body needs to feel healthy and energized.
Ubiquinol has been extensively researched and has been demonstrated effective for:
- Neuroprotective effect against oxidative damage associated with the development of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinsons.
- Reducing the incidence of senility in middle age.
- Improving oxidative stress seen in congestive heart failure and severe heart failure patients.
- Patients on cholesterol loweing statin drugs, as statin lowering drugs can reduce the bodies levels of CoQ10.
- To reduce oxidative stress damage associated with the development of liver conditions such as cirrhosis, hepatitis and hepatoma.
- Significant improvements in the renoprotective effect against oxidative damage of the kidneys.
- Protection against oxidative stress associated in pre-diabetic and diabetic patients.
Stop by and pick up some Ubiquinol today!